![]() |
Hi,
My name Kristi Endah Ndilosa Ginting, but all of you can call me with the simple word "Tity" :)
Talk about my life. I'm an only child. I don't have a brother or sister. But, that doesn't make me cease to live this life with complaining. I'm still happy, happy and happy with everything in my life.
Hmmm.. about my hobby. First, I was a singer. Eits, do any of response first, that I really liked the music. Music is a part of my soul. One day without hearing the music feels like vegetables without salt. Wow, very bland. Right?
Sing to the music is my daily. In the other words, karaoke alone in my room. Occasionally go to the karaoke place with my friends. Hmm.. to often with my lovely boyfriend. Damn, I'm ashamed. Not infrequently kost friends knocked my door suddenly just to pinch me because I was in the karaoke room. Maybe they were distracted with my voice. hahahaha.. Ops, but they are not infrequently also praised my voice. Yes, they don;t damage the ear drum to listen. hahahahaha.. If you want to prove yourself if my voice can indeed be entertaining or even damage your hearing, let's join with me. :D
Okey, it's about singing.
Second, I am a author. I really love to write. Start of the novel (still in progress), Poems and short stories. Has become a habit for me, anything I experienced in my life to write in a book that I call "Friend 24 Hours". Already there are some poems that I wrote with a different theme and I will share to all of you. I hope you can give constructive criticism and suggestions for my work. I also accept the idea from all of you friends. Let us together to share here :) My friends are amazed that I made. Everything that happens, I always write into a story. I also really liked the novel and books on encouragement, spiritual books, classic tales and books on a true story or a person in the struggle to achieve something.
For example, Stefan Einhorn's book entitled "The art of being kind". This book reveals the secret of a close relationship with the kind of success and happiness. I highly recommend reading this book. If on my poems, when I suddenly get inspiration or ideas or anything that interferes with my mind, I'll assemble it in a beautiful words are not words usually so poetic that I created not in vain. Sometimes I think that my writing talent is derived from my father. My father is a lecturer in Indonesian literature. He was a big inspiration for me. I really learned a lot from him. Starting from the well-behaved, polite talking to everyone, especially older than me, it reveals something with language and words of good and affective until finally, how to write good artwork.
That's a short story about me. I hope something I want to share to all of you can be helpful. I am not a perfect girl. Still far from perfect word. let us together learn to get ahead, do not be afraid to make mistakes. Because in my opinion, a mistake is the beginning of success. By mistake we will know how to improve themselves to become even better. Perhaps, my english is still a mess, I apologize. And hope that one day all will look perfect. Perfection belongs only to GOD. I love you all. God bless :)
Ow.. onething guys, I am a dog enthusiast. I really love the dog because I think the dog is a faithfulanimal, cute and adorable. Especially puppies.

Ow.. onething guys, I am a dog enthusiast. I really love the dog because I think the dog is a faithfulanimal, cute and adorable. Especially puppies.



Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar